Australia 2019, more piggely pictures
- Warren River
- Scones at the Holy Smoke Cafe, Pemberton
- Breakfast for Champions with the most delicious Strawberries, therefore with a capital S, from vagina-flashing Handasydes
- 28s attack on our balcony at Rainbow Trail Chalet #4
- Crystal Meth Pukeko (or whatever they’re called in Oz)
- Some coastline, some beaches, eh?
- Spider alarm!
- Emus on the trail to Thompson’s Cove, Walpole NP
- Giant Penis forest, Walpole NP
- Emu family on the lawn in front of Rainbow Trail Chalet
- Beautiful orange fungus in Warren River NP
- Kookaburra and one magpie, also around Rainbow Trail Chalets